Sunday, October 18, 2015

Where I Write

WHEN I moved into my current house, there were four available rooms and four people looking to inhabit them. One of my housemates took one look in here, saw this dinky little desk, and said 'this is where Cian is going to write the Great American Novel.' And just maybe she was right!


Note the globe. I love globes; I still mourn the loss of the really big one I left behind in England. It opened up and had a liquer cabinet inside. The old-fashioned cigar box is full of stationary. The book I'm writing next will be set in Victorian London so I've got the map of London on my wall.

This is where the magic happens, at least the times I'm not writing in coffee shops. Is there anyone out there who'd like to share their writing space?

No comments:

Post a Comment